Beautifully refreshed throughout highlighted by crisp neutral decor, new floor coverings underfoot and new blinds on the windows, this easycare cul-de-sac residence is further enhanced by a contemporary new kitchen, a refurbished bathroom and a deep backyard with double garage and workshop.
its positioned on a north facing 696sqm parcel offering all the convenience of a single level layout with three light and airy bedrooms, an air-conditioned lounge and dining room and a glossy white timber-topped kitchen. Outside, a deck offers the ideal indoor/outdoor connection for entertaining or retreat.
Perfectly located to promise the utmost in convenience, from here youre just 800m from Wallsend Public School and minutes from everyday essentials at Elermore Vale, Wallsend or Jesmond with the University of Newcastle and John Hunter Hospital in close proximity.
- Weatherboard and tile home on north facing 696sqm block in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Air-conditioned open plan living with new vinyl plank floors
- Kitchen with timber benchtops and electric stove
- One of the three bedrooms is fitted with a built-in robe
- Relax or entertain alfresco on the rear deck
- Strolling distance to parkland and buses to city and Wallsend town centre
- Low maintenance gardens provide a safe play area for children and pets
- Zoned for Wallsend Public school and Callaghan College